Deda Elementi Zero Bike Stem
Created by Deda Elementi to be the ideal addition to your race-ready road bike, the Zero Bike Stem is stiff and strong and with its negative 83° angle, it puts you in an aggressive racing position. 3D forged from 6061 aluminum and including durable Chromoly (CrMo) bolts, it’s finished off with a reliable 4-bolt handlebar clamping plate.
This ensures flex-free operation as you’re attacking a climb, diving into a bend, or sprinting for the line.
- Material: 3D Forged 6061 Aluminium Body, Chromoly (CrMo) bolts
- Angle: Negative 83°
- Handlebar Clamp Diameter: 31.7mm
- Handlebar Clamp Plate Type: 4-bolt
- Fork Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1.1/8"
- Weight: 145g (110mm length, approx.)
- Length: 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm
*Info And Images From Deda